§.1 General information.
- The legal basis is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance).
- The Website Operator and, at the same time, the Data Administrator of your personal data is the University of Zielona Góra, 65-417 Zielona Góra, ul. Licealna 9; REGON 977924147 (National Official Business Register); phone: (+48) 68-328-2000, fax: (+48) 68-327-0735; www.uz.zgora.pl
- Contact with the controller of personal data processing on the part of the service provider is possible by e-mail to the following address: IOD@adm.uz.zgora.pl and/or through an official inquiry to the mailing address.
§.2 Collected data.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website collects information about users and stores it in the following way:
- Through the information entered voluntarily in the forms,
- Through cookie files saved in end devices (the so-called "cookies”),
- Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator.
§.3 The User - personal data.
- The User has the following rights in connection with the processing of his Personal Data by the Administrator:
- The right to access your personal data,
- The right to rectify the processed data,
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
- The right to restrict data processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to object to further data processing,
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including by means of profiling.
- The implementation of each of the above rights takes place at the User's request. The University of Zielona Góra examines the submitted request and responds within 1 month from the date of its receipt.
- While using them, the User may at any time withdraw consent to further data processing for the purposes that require it, except the data required for the execution of the agreement between the University of Zielona Góra and the participant.
- The University of Zielona Góra reserves the right to reply to the request also later than in the time frame specified above, due to the number of inquiries or a complex nature of the inquiry sent. By “complex nature” we understand involving the need to examine data from several IT systems, the need to consult more than one person from a department or departments in order to obtain information that is the subject matter of the submitted request. The applicant will be informed each time about the change of date.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
§.4 Data processing in internet marketing.
- Based on the data collected in cookies, we profile advertisements in accordance with the content you have previously viewed and we adjust the categories of individual offers. For that purpose, we use external tools of the following operators:
- Google Analytics:
- In the analytical systems of Google Analytics, the data will be stored for 24 months, after which it will be deleted.
§.5 Data processing - processors.
- The Customer's personal data is transferred to service providers whose help is used by the University of Zielona Góra in the conference implementation. These service providers, depending on the contract and circumstances, receive instructions from the University of Zielona Góra regarding the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define these goals and methods (administrators).
- Processors. The University of Zielona Góra uses service providers who process personal data only at its request. These include:
- Home.pl: a joint-stock company with its registered office in Szczecin at ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin - Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000431335, REGON 811158242, NIP 8522103252.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2 Ireland.
- Google Analytics: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.
- Google Search Console: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.
- Providers of server mail service to the Home.pl, a joint-stock company with its registered office in Szczecin at ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin - Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000431335, REGON 811158242, NIP 8522103252.
§.6 Information on cookie files.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that explain how the Website Users use the website, which enables the improvement of their structure and contents;
- Maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which he/she does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on every subpage;
- Determining the user's profile in order to show him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn about the rules of using cookies applied in statistics:
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, mainly the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner the User uses the Website. Thus, they can store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given website.
- As part of the information about the User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information from cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
§.7 Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. Please be advised that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult or even impossible to use our website.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser/ system from the list below and follow the instructions:
§.8 Server logs.
- Information about some of the user-triggered actions are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient provision of the hosting services.
- The above data is not associated with any specific persons browsing the website.
§.9 Data sharing.
- The data may be shared with external entities only within the limits permitted by law and as part of the agreement.
§.10 Final Provisions.